Tuesday, January 17, 2006

You rock too, Koren!


We are all so excited about the week of intense brand work we just completed for Cities Credit Union in Vadnais Heights (a section of St. Paul, MN). Here's what Koren Kent, Marketing Manager just said about our trip:

"Hey Morriss!!! We definitely miss you and can’t wait for you guys to come back!! Glad to hear you did have some fun in MN. I hope the flight home wasn’t so hard on Matt. I know I already told you, but I am going to tell you again. You guys have done such a great job! I knew that the brand process would be good - but I had no idea that it would be this good. I am so impressed with you, Matt and Josh. You really have a great thing going. I am so glad we are on full force with this. You will forever change our credit union! It’s Amazing!! Enough rambling – Hope you are having a great week! Talk soon, Koren"

Koren, all I can say is YOU rock OUR world! You have such an amazing team of people at Cities CU, and such a wonderful leader and role model in Scott... it is totally OUR pleasure to be working with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home